28 November 2012

Review: Ojon Damage Reverse Shampoo and Conditioner


Earlier this month I saw a code flying about on Twitter that entitled you to a full size Ojon shampoo and conditioner with the purchase of any product. I'm not normally one to jump on anything like this but I've wanted to try Ojon for quite some time so I raced to the website, winced as I paid £18 for dry shampoo and waited patiently for my new goodies to arrive.

I'd never really invested much into my hair because it's never really been in a horrific condition but after having six inches cut off of it earlier this year where I'd not paid it any TLC I was determined to grow my hair back and have it healthy and strong. Fortunately I spent some time earlier this year working in a high end salon and spa where I had my eyes opened to hair care and some amazing products.

It was love at first use. As I said, I've never been too into my hair care so as long as my hair was clean after washing I was happy but this shampoo and conditioner are honestly amazing. My hair has never felt so clean and it's been years since it's looked so healthy and shiny.

I normally wash my hair every other day however I can go three days without washing it when I've used the Ojon shampoo and conditioner which may sound slightly gross but I'm told it's good for your hair to not wash it as often.

I can't say whether or it's restored any damage, certainly not in the short space I've time I've been using it, but my hair looks and feels stronger. I'm at the hairdressers on Monday so I'll ask her what she thinks and I'll update this post then.

Ojon Damage Reverse Shampoo and Conditioner - £20 each for 250ml

Do you have any Ojon favourites to recommend?


Vicky x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm using these at the moment as well and I love them!! My hair looks and feels so much better! The Ojon Rare Blend Oil is amazing too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're amazing aren't they?! I can see and feel the change in my hair now. I'll definitely try the oil! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig