28 July 2015

Fashion | Ascot King George Weekend

I love the races as they combine two of my favourite things: getting dressed up and sport, so I couldn't wait to attend the King George at Ascot last weekend.



For the most part I try and stick to a relatively neutral colour choice for the races and this ASOS dress and Accessorise hatinator were absolutely perfect for the look I was going for. I teamed them with a pair of baby blue pointed court shoes and as I've had my extensions out, I added in a hairpiece to create a large chignon on the opposite side to my hatinator.



It was my least successful ever trip to the races, I didn't win a single bet for the first time ever, but it cemented the fact that Ascot is my favourite place for racing in the UK.

Do you ever attend the races? If so, where's your favourite place?

Vicky x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Your dress is so elegant and love the hatinator. Looks like you had a good day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll, I was in love with the hat and dress from the moment I saw them! xx

      Delete
  2. You look amazing, love your outfit! I've never been to the races but kind of want to go purely to dress up lol! :) x

    www.lovelifeandmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! You definitely need to go - I really want to do Galway next year! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig